Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello June!

It's June 1st, Gavin's 17th birthday. (:
Right now, I'm hanging out at starbucks while he's working here. Mrs. Pugh was so kind to bring up a laptop for me to use! Today has been super fun -- celebrating Gavin's birthday.
School's over! I got to skip all my finals due to TAKS scores, grades, and attendance. My last day was last Wednesday. So since summer has started, that means more SAT practise time, more Bible time, artsy time, babysitting, trying to get a job at this new and local cupcake store, Finnish reading, Spanish reading, Finland, beach camp (with Karen hopefully!!!), and Honduras.

It's going to be an awesome summer. I can't believe I can read in three languages! That just seems so crazy to me. Right now, I'm reading "Huone" by this British lady, and I'm going to read the second Harry Potter book in Spanish (:

No comments:

Post a Comment