Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School Shopping

After many hours of babysitting recently, having lots of fashion inspiration, and getting ready for junior year, I've been doing some shopping! This is all bought in the past 2-3 weeks:

I was looking up Emma Watson's outfits on google images one time, hehe, and I found this picture of her. It's actually posted in one of my earlier posts.


And then I decided... I'm gonna get that outfit! So, I already had black flats and round sunglasses, I bought black pants from H&M in Finland, I bought a black purse from Private Gallery a few days ago, and then today, I went to CCA and got myself a gray sweater and a gray and white, button-up, plaid shirt.

I love it! Causal. Warm. Comfy. Stylish. And the handbag fits my regular purse stuff plus my bible, journal, summer reading book, and my laptop charger! Amazing.
Lately, I've also been to Private Gallery at least once a week. Here's what else I got from there besides the handbag above...
Orange/Coral Top, Private Gallery, $56.50 - 50% off = $28.25

Gold Hoop Earrings, Private Gallery, $5.00

Mint Top, Private Gallery, ~$24.50

Orange Top, Private Gallery, ~$26.50

Mom and I have also been making some trips to Ross in search of lost and abandoned treasures. Here's what I "adopted" from Ross... (:

Red Top, Ross, $8.99 (Original Price: $24.00)
Red and Black Top, Ross, $11.99 (Original Price: $32.00)

Pink/Coral Top, Ross, $12.99 (Original Price: $32.00)
Tan Nine West Heels, Ross, ~$17.99 (Original Price: $99.00)
And here are the rest!

Cream/Peach Top, Forever XXI, $14.80
Gold Necklace, New York & Co., ~$12.00

I've started to like gold more than silver lately. Maybe it has to do with the color of my hair. 
Some crediting must take place at this time... Mommy got me everything that was from Ross and Nine West, plus the necklace. Kiitti, mama! I edited three of the photos with this amazing website that Tua posted about. Kiitti, Tua! :E

2 comments:

  1. Super ihania vaatteita!! Ja hyvä että tykkäät siitä nettisivusta. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking awesome and attractive in all dress.I'm surprised by your wonderful dress designs.

    ReplyDelete