Thursday, July 4, 2013

I'm dating an adult.


He is 18 now. And here's how we celebrated his birthday. (His actual birthday was spent relaxing, per Gavin's request.)



I took him to a little picnic dinner at our spot -- Grapevine Springs Park.

The next day, despite the difficulty of driving to Fort Worth, we went to the Fort Worth Music Festival. It was so awesome! But to be honest, the only reason I got the tickets in the first place was to see Delta Spirit Live...





And here they are! Delta Spirit. It was so amazing to listen to them live and sing along. 
I swear Matthew Vasquez looked at me during one of the songs, and I just about had a heart attack.




I've been spending the time outside of work that I have this summer with my two best friends, Alexandra and Gavin. My mom pointed out how if you go on my Facebook page, it's all me, my sister, and my boyfriend. And I'm content with that. I have peace, and I am happy. That's enough for me, at least for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment