Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back-to-School/Autumn Wishlist

I love hunting... Really, it's true. Hunting for clothes! I'm not too into the animal kind of hunting, but I love getting inspired by something, such as a color scheme or a pair of shoes, and then snooping around for the perfect kind. For example, I've been trying to find the right trench coat for the past year or two now, trying on several kinds of several different shades at several different stores, but I can't find one that really fits me the way that I would like it to. I'm positive that it's because I'm short and the colors often clash with my skin or hair. Of course, Emma Watson presented a solution.

source link here
This trench-coat styled, caramel-colored coat is adorable. It's long enough to cover past your torso and keep you warm, but short enough to keep your legs from looking extra stumpy.
I would still like a trench coat to wear with dresses and such, but I don't know if it's going to happen.
Of course, Emma pulls off both kinds.

source link here

I did buy a jacket today, which I will blog about later, and almost bought a second one. Thank goodness the second one didn't sit the way I would've liked it to because otherwise I would've bought two European jackets in one day, and that's going a little far for me trying to be more of a penny-pincher.
In my last post, I talked about my first shopping tip being "Know what you're looking for." So here's what my latest wishlist, also the list of items that I hunt for while I shop, looks like.

source link here
A leather-sleeved jacket like this one


source link here
Maxi dress, also hard to fit to my body type


source link here
"Senior Overalls"


source link here
I tried this shirt on at Gina Tricot, and it was adorable. However it wasn't tight enough around the waist, so I left it. But it's so cute, and I don't have any gray shirts, so I might go back for it... We'll see.


source link here
Adorable little, dark blue, polka dot backpack


source link here
A classic red purse


source link here
A new and cute bike with space in the front and the back


Duffel bag


source link here
Brown sunglasses


And of course, just shoes shoes shoes!

source link here
source link her
source link here 
source link here

PLUS some purse that I can fit my laptop in... I'm open to whatever calls my name in an affordable tone.

1 comment:

  1. Heippa!
    Tässä upeita suomalaisia laukkuja, jos vaikka valikoimasta löytyisi mieluisa :)

    http://lumiaccessories.com/

    ReplyDelete