Monday, June 23, 2014

Legal and Blogging!

It has been so so so long since I posted last, and I have been pretty bummed about it. Now that summer has started, -- the summer right before college, I can get back at it again! So, summer means "blogging," and summer also means "my birthday!" which was two weeks ago. Here are some pictures from the morning of...


We started off the morning as Gavin came over to make crepes for breakfast. <3



And we listened to my "Homesick" / Finnish playlist.


Gavin also brought drip coffee from Zenzero Bakery & Cafe, which was absolutely delicious.
Notice my Iittala Teema kitchenware btw!


These were our toppings for the crepes. Mmm (:




Doesn't that just look like you could lick the Nutella off the screen?!

Later in the day, after some relaxing in Gavin's new Eno (our new favorite summer past-time), we headed off to Denton to explore my future college town.


One of my favorite places was the Dime Store, where you can find super cute and classic handmade items. It's pretty much the perfect gift shop.


Here's my insta'd photo from the square of Denton, TX! 


And one final shoutout to Gavin and my family for making my 18th birthday so much fun!!! Thank you!

And that was my 18th birthday! I'm an adult now... Feels pretty good.

P.S. My birthday presents were cute little stuff from my mom, spending money for our trip to Finland, AND... something from Gavin which I will blog about later! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment