Monday, August 10, 2015

DATE IN DALLAS

Our go-to date location is downtown Dallas. The scary traffic and 70 minutes of total driving is totally worth it for us. And Dallas has such cool spots, even for us who are not of drinking age yet. There's Steel City Pops, Method, The Bishop Arts District, and so much more...

So last month we documented one of our days in Dallas as we hopped from one place to another, enjoying coffee, macaroons, and juice.

We often take a "but first, coffee." approach to our dates, not just because we love coffee but also because it spurs conversation and kicks off the day right. So, our first stop was Davis Street Espresso, right off Bishop Arts, one of my favorites.

Gavin got a shot of espresso, and I - a latte.




I love these mugs and saucers! Gavin and I have been planning to invest in some of the same brand one day.





Of course, when in Dallas, one must dress for the occasion. At the time, it was almost fourth of July, so I wore a vintage-styled and patriotic outfit. Gavin looked dapper in blue, as always.






Then we walked over to Joy Macarons to get some of my favorite non-chocolatey sweets.



I felt like picking patriotic colors again... They were so so delicious -- I love this place!


After popping one in my mouth, we drove to Local Press + Brew, a picturesque smoothie, juice, and coffee bar.


I am obsessed with their minimalism and style. White, marble, wood, and gold are my absolute favorites.



If you're in Dallas, I highly recommend for you to check out these places. If you're on a budget, we found that $30 per person was just enough for both of us to get coffee, macarons, share juice, and also have a yummy lunch (try Spiral Diner) in between the macarons and juice.

Thanks for reading!
xx,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment